I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained.My complaint as of now is the mess they left.
The two drains they put in the end of one turns up and the end of the other is covered with dirt. The workers broke the wires on the door alarm and didn't tell me and then they didn't plug in the elec pump just left the system working on the battery back up pump. Then they jack hammered the cement step at the bottom of the steps into the basement and jury rigged a step to replace it. Then back to the outside, they didn't reconnect the ground wire to the satellite dish cable, they got tar smudges on the house siding in several places.
They didn't get the fence back where it was to keep the dogs from getting out. One of the crawlspace wells the dirt slopes into it instead of away.
They left rocks and chunks of cement in the yard that will have to be raked before it can be mowed.I also found a small handful of screws laying at the edge of the yard and several pieces of cardboard and blue tape.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Sloppy workmanship
- Preferred solution:
- Send someone that knows what they are doing out to fix the problems
- Product or service
- Everdry Basement Waterproofing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "MOTHERS DAY FLOWERS were scheduled to arrive Friday before mothers day- RECIEVED today (tuesday 1:45pm) AND THE FXKN FLOWERS ARE DEAD! tried to get ahold of a live *** person..."
- "Ordered a ball hitch and a hitch pin all that I received was a torn box and hitch pin. They will not do nothing about it...."