Everdry was a ripoff.I have pictures of what my basement looks like after they got done.
Their jack hammer put a hole in my wall they did not fix, they broke my sink drain they put a temp fix have to have plummer fix our cost, they broke a window our cost, the cement looks a mess not straight sinking and is not smooth, and all their dust from sanding came up into my home through the vents have to have someone come out and clean vents and I have to spend hours cleaning all that dust out. Was to take 4-5 days they took 10. My yard looks like a war zone made ruts with a machine never fixed them. If you want to see my pictures or want more info before using or calling them email me.
My thought on them they suck.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained. My complaint as of now is the mess they left. The..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."