Everdry was a ripoff.I have pictures of what my basement looks like after they got done.
Their jack hammer put a hole in my wall they did not fix, they broke my sink drain they put a temp fix have to have plummer fix our cost, they broke a window our cost, the cement looks a mess not straight sinking and is not smooth, and all their dust from sanding came up into my home through the vents have to have someone come out and clean vents and I have to spend hours cleaning all that dust out. Was to take 4-5 days they took 10. My yard looks like a war zone made ruts with a machine never fixed them. If you want to see my pictures or want more info before using or calling them email me.
My thought on them they suck.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."