Spent $25,000 for waterproofing, which seems excessive for a crawlspace.The crawlspace is now dry but they destroyed my landscaping in the process.

The salesman lied to get the job, telling me that they would remove only a few plants. Over 30 plants were dug up and left with roots exposed overnight without being watered (the temperatures were in the 80s). They severed the roots on several shrubs, including some that were established and some that I had recently purchased. They didn't photograph the landscaping before they removed the plants so they didn’t know where to replant them, they didn’t put the plants fully into the ground, and replanted some with the landscape fabric under the roots.

Several of these plants have now died. And they mounded the dirt 1 foot high against the house, saying that it would settle in time. 7 months later and the dirt's still there.

It will take me weeks to get the landscaping back to its original state and I'll need to replace numerous plants.Wish I'd gone with a company that was less invasive.

Review about: Waterproofing Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EverDry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion